This extension was created to provide a session plan for the TYPO3camp Stuttgart. With the help of Responsive Guru Sven Wolfermann this extension shows the sessions by time and not (like others) by room, so that you see all next sessions in a good overview even on a mobile phone.
- Responsive to show all sessions in a time order
- Set room name and sponsor (with logo)
- Star sessions you want to see (saved in LocalStorage)
- Past sessions won't be displayed
- BREAKING CHANGE: Changes table fields for time slots. Please be aware and read the Update script.
- Twitter notification integration. Create a cron job to send reminder for upcoming sessions sent by your Twitter account, which has to be integrated.
- Possibility to set the frontend plugin via Flexform (list sessions or list past sessions)
- Adds documentation
- Adds sorting for rooms
- Adds possibility to list sessions without breaks
- Adds composer.json
- [!!!] Use new page selector in flexform for record filter
This you have to do before the extension update! Due to table field changes you have to convert the MySQL datetime field values to Unix timestamps:
- Create new temporary table fields:
ALTER TABLE tx_t3cssessions_domain_model_slot ADD begin_backup int(11) DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL; ALTER TABLE tx_t3cssessions_domain_model_slot ADD end_backup int(11) DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL;
- Convert existing records from datetime to Unix timestamp:
UPDATE tx_t3cssessions_domain_model_slot SET begin_backup = UNIX_TIMESTAMP(begin); UPDATE tx_t3cssessions_domain_model_slot SET end_backup = UNIX_TIMESTAMP(end);
- Do the extension update (Fields "begin" and "end" will be changed from datetime to int(11))
- Now save the timestamps back:
UPDATE tx_t3cssessions_domain_model_slot SET begin = begin_backup; UPDATE tx_t3cssessions_domain_model_slot SET end = end_backup;
- Due to the bug of the difference of 2 hours from database to frontend, add 2 hours:
UPDATE tx_t3cssessions_domain_model_slot SET begin = begin + 7200; UPDATE tx_t3cssessions_domain_model_slot SET end = end + 7200;
You have to create a Twitter App with the nice HowTo on http://www.pontikis.net/blog/auto_post_on_twitter_with_php. After finishing the HowTo you just have to set your Twitter credentials into the extension configuration (in Extension Manager)