- addressable 855 Addressable is a replacement for the URI implementation that is part of Ruby's standard library. It more closely conforms to RFC 3986, RFC 3987, and RFC 6570 (level 4), additionally providing suppo…
- uuidtools 353 A simple universally unique ID generation library.
- rill 10 Activity Streams parser for Ruby
- retrieve 8 Retrieve is an extensible library for retrieving resources identified by a URI. Retrieval methods may be registered to URI schemes.
- salmon 7 An implementation of the Salmon Protocol for Ruby.
Repositories contributed to
- openvenues/node-postal 33 NodeJS bindings to libpostal for fast international address parsing/normalization
- ironsite/go-etcd-lock 0 Go library to run locks over etcd.
- sinatra/sinatra 7,909 Classy web-development dressed in a DSL (official / canonical repo)
- seomoz/docker-sortdb 0 Docker setup for SortDB
- openvenues/libpostal 449 A C library for parsing/normalizing street addresses around the world. Powered by statistical NLP and open geo data.