- addressable 812 Addressable is a replacement for the URI implementation that is part of Ruby's standard library. It more closely conforms to RFC 3986, RFC 3987, and RFC 6570 (level 4), additionally providing suppo…
- uuidtools 347 A simple universally unique ID generation library.
- rill 9 Activity Streams parser for Ruby
- retrieve 8 Retrieve is an extensible library for retrieving resources identified by a URI. Retrieval methods may be registered to URI schemes.
- httpadapter 7 A library for translating HTTP request and response objects for various clients into a common representation.
Repositories contributed to
Contributions in the last year 361 total Feb 6, 2015 – Feb 6, 2016
Longest streak 5 days July 17 – July 21
Current streak 0 days Last contributed