Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
- Added method for getting all references (to cells or ranges) included in formulas (thanks to aivaloglou)
- Fixed regression where the parse tree was used before testing if the parser was successful
- Updated Irony.NetCore from 1.0.10 to 1.0.11
- Added sign assembly attributes and key file for strong named assemblies (thanks to greggbjensen)
- Fix the span position of the intersect operators (thanks to joerivv)
- Fixed several errors in which names/named ranges were allowed
- Question marks are now allowed
- Can now start with all unicode letters (e.g.
- Corrected characters which are allowed if the name starts with a cell name or TRUE/FALSE (e.g.
- Allow for whitespace-only sheetnames (e.g.
=' '!A1), altough they will always be returned as
- Made some corrections in how multiple sheet references (
=Sheet1:Sheet3!A1) are parsed
- Removed escape sequences in strings (e.g.
"Line1\nLine2") as these are not part of the Excel formula language
- Added support for structured references to a complete table (e.g.