Wooki – Collaborative Writing
Running Wooki using the WAR packaged version
- A web application server like Tomcat or Jetty
- A minimum of 128Mo of RAM for the JVM
- Download the latest WAR from http://wookicentral.com/download
- Unzip the archive in the 'webapps' folder of your server directly
- Follow installation instructions
- That's it !
Important : You MUST explode the archive to allow Wooki to keep installation informations between versions. Or backup the 'WEB-INF/classes/config.properties' file after installation process.
Running Wooki directly from the source
- Maven 2 or more recent
- Download the sources
- Go to the repository directory
- Run "mvn jetty:run"
- Open your browser to http://localhost:8080/wooki