Spark Solutions is a full stack eCommerce agency. Our project teams consist of Designers, Software Engineers, Testers and Project Managers practicing agile project delivery. We’ll integrate our team with yours to jointly architect, deliver, maintain and scale the software products you need. You drive the project with requirements and acceptance testing and we help you deliver faster using industry-standard project management and comms best practices. Contact us to launch your new eCommerce project.
- Headless Commerce - build mobile apps or custom storefronts in any technology, JS/TS SDK available
- PWA - offline shopping experiences like native mobile apps
- Global Commerce - multi currency and multi language support out of the box, different shipping methods / costs for different regions, advanced tax calculation
- Multi-Store - host multiple brands / stores on one Spree instance with different branding, configuration, payment methods, shipping options, product catalogs etc
- Multi-vendor marketplace - run your own marketplace with multiple suppliers with dedicated Supplier Dashboard
- Responsive Admin Panel - manage and curate products, users, orders, returns, shipments & more
- Orders - robust system for orders, shipments, returns and refunds
- Carts - comprehensive and advanced discounts system
- Payments - over 30 payment provider integration out of the box plus API to integrate any other gateway
- Run everywhere - cloud, VPS, Docker, Kubernetes
- Battle Tested - used by thousands of merchants around the globe in all categories since 2007!
- Fully customizable - pick and choose parts you want to use and customize everything else (storefront, order processing, API, etc) to create unique solutions that your business requires
- More features available via extensions - dozens of extensions built by community, ready for use for free!
Fire up your own instance in the cloud:
Admin panel credentials for your own Heroku/Render demo:
Extensions provide additional features and integrations for your Spree application
Spree is an open source project and we love contributions in any form - pull requests, issues, feature ideas!
Please review the Contributing Guide
Spree is released under the New BSD License.