This extension maintains and displays a list of the products a user has recently viewed.
Add the following to you
gem 'spree_recently_viewed', github: 'spree/spree_recently_viewed', branch: 'master'
And run bundler:
NOTE: No migrations are required for this extension. You're done, move along now.
In the spirit of free software, everyone is encouraged to help improve this project.
Here are some ways you can contribute:
- by using prerelease versions
- by reporting bugs
- by suggesting new features
- by writing translations
- by writing or editing documentation
- by writing specifications
- by writing code (no patch is too small: fix typos, add comments, clean up inconsistent whitespace)
- by refactoring code
- by resolving issues
- by reviewing patches
- Fork the repo
- Clone your repo
bundle exec rake test_appto create the test application in
- Make your changes
- Ensure specs pass by running
bundle exec rspec spec
- Submit your pull request