A demo for ytoolkit
What is it?
This project is just a demo of usage of ytoolkit project, see the project for details.
- Twitter authentication and data retrieving (OAuth 1.0)
- Douban authentication and data retrieving (OAuth 1.0)
- QQ weibo authentication and data retrieving (OAuth 1.0)
- Flickr not finished (OAuth 1.0)
- Sina Weibo authentication and data retrieving (OAuth 2.0 only, OAuth 1.0 not finished, cannot find the api doc for entering the last PIN code)
- Facebook authentication and data retieving (OAuth 2.0)
live not finished.
[Base64 profiling] my implementation benchmark comparision to GNUCoreUtils base64, NSData+Base64 and libb64.
How to build it ?
- Clone it to your local.
- Clone the submodule using
$ git submodule init $ git submodule update --recursive
Register and apply your own API key/secret, in the corresponding ClientCredentials.m
Build and run the project.
ytoolkitdemo is distributed under BSD license. However, the ytoolkit is under LGPL v3 (except ASIHTTPRequest additions are under BSD license)