- moved to version 2.2
- Add javaconfig for Hadoop Configuration - Add new project spring-hadoop-boot which for now just does auto-configuration of a hadoop Configuration
- just for the 2.1.0.M2 release
- Initial import from dev branches - Container grouping and clustering implementation. - Internal statemachine which is intentionally left un-documented. - Integration with boot autoconfiguration and configuration properties. - Enhanced libs for building custom client side apps. This brings 'app moded' up to date in terms of how end to end lifecycle is handled.
- Refactored built-in apps in spring-yarn-core handling app lifecycles. - New DefaultApplicationYarnClient which does a better job installing and running apps by guarding against errors by having a knowledge where app is installed and from where app is started. - New spring.yarn.applicationId which together with applicationBaseDir can overwrite applicationDir. This concept allows to install apps on a different hdfs directories so that actual app dir can be resolved at runtime. - YarnClientFactoryBean can know instantiate a yarn client based on a given client class. Related changes in YarnClientConfigurer and YarnClientBuilder.
- Updated from Spring Framework 3.x to 4.x (4.0.2) - Changed from Spring Batch 2.x to 3.x - Changed from Spring Integration 3.x to 4.x - Fixed what got broken due to batch/si/core api changes - Removed cascading project and its docs and tests
- changing repository definitions to use http://repo.spring.io - updating Cloudera CDH4 to cdh4.5.0 - updating Cloudera CDH5 to cdh5.0.0-beta-2 - updating Spring 3 version to 3.2.7.RELEASE - updating Spring 4 version to 4.0.1.RELEASE - updating Spring Integration version to 3.0.1.RELEASE - updating Cascading version to 2.5.2 - updating Kite SDK version to 0.11.0
This commit now adds: - New base system for javaconfig builder/configurer model - Spring Yarn javaconfig build on top of base system - Spring boot system based on javaconfig - Various re-writes for rest of the yarn stuff to support javaconfig Additional commits for review: Enabling some tests for batch tidy up boot config properties Add headers and javadocs Prefix builder names with 'Default' Change clazz to class where possible SHDP-249 Handle allocation garbage StaticEventingAppmaster is now checking container exit value '-100' which means that container was released by app without launch. Previously on default this was marked as a failed container. SHDP-144 Register default yarn event publisher DefaultYarnEventPublisher is now registered automatically from xml and from javaconfig.
Clean squashed PR of the following commits: SHDP-208 Mod maved deps for tests to play nice with all distros Merge branch 'master' into SHDP-208 Conflicts: build.gradle SHDP-208 SHDP-225 Add MR minicluster testing SHDP-208 Base implementation using Hadoop's minicluster concept of starting mr and dfs clusters. Depending on hadoop versions a little different classes are used because we want to support different distros and both hadoop1 and hadoop2. This testing work is going to be first step of making shdp build free of real running hadoop cluster. SHDP-225 is in this commit because mr testing is impossible if maven dep to shdp is not enough.
…t MapReduce support - Fixing missing test dependency for dk.brics.automaton:automaton
- Updating HBase support to reflect API changes in 0.94 and 0.96
… they are not API compatibe with Hadoop 2.2.0
…4 YARN (cdh4yarn)