To use Spring AMQP for .NET in your applications, you should use the NuGet Packages found at the NuGet Gallery:
git clone git://github.com/SpringSource/spring-net-amqp.git cd spring-net-amqp build
- Open Spring.Messaging.Amqp.2010-40.sln in VS 2010
- Build -> Build Solution (or F6)
Spring AMQP for .NET supports .NET 4.0 and 4.5.
- Retry functionality that exists in Spring AMQP (for Java) has not been ported yet, because Spring Retry functionality is not yet available for .NET. Development of Spring Retry for .NET will occur here: https://github.com/springsource/spring-net-retry
Check the JIRA site for the most up to date information: https://jira.springsource.org/browse/AMQPNET
Lists of issues addressed per release can be found in JIRA.
- Spring AMQP for .NET Homepage
- Spring AMQP for .NET Source
- Spring AMQP for .NET Samples
- Spring AMQP (Java + .NET) Forum
- Stack Overflow
Here are some ways for you to get involved in the community:
- Get involved with the Spring community on the Spring Community Forums. Please help out on the forum by responding to questions and joining the debate.
- Create JIRA tickets for bugs and new features and comment and vote on the ones that you are interested in.
- Github is for social coding: if you want to write code, we encourage contributions through pull requests from forks of this repository. If you want to contribute code this way, please reference a JIRA ticket as well covering the specific issue you are addressing.
- Watch for upcoming articles on Spring by subscribing to springframework.org
Before we accept a non-trivial patch or pull request we will need you to sign the contributor's agreement. Signing the contributor's agreement does not grant anyone commit rights to the main repository, but it does mean that we can accept your contributions, and you will get an author credit if we do. Active contributors might be asked to join the core team, and given the ability to merge pull requests.
Innovsys has kindly provided a license to generate the SDK documentation and supporting utilities for integration with Visual Studio.
Spring AMQP for .NET is released under the terms of the Apache Software License Version 2.0 (see license.txt).