Spring SAML Extension allows seamless inclusion of SAML 2.0 Service Provider capabilities in Spring applications. All products supporting SAML 2.0 in Identity Provider mode (e.g. ADFS 2.0, Shibboleth, OpenAM/OpenSSO, Ping Federate, Okta) can be used to connect with Spring SAML Extension.
In the develop-3.0 branch we are creating a solution that builds on top of the milestones and is better aligned with Spring Security. The intent with this branch is to merge it with the Spring Security project and release as part of Spring Security core.
For that reason, we will not be publishing any official releases of the 2.0.0 milestones, but will maintain it until all feature functionality that exists in the milestones are part of Spring Security.
We continue to accept pull request for the 1.0.x branch, but are not actively developing it.
Code of Conduct
External Getting Started Guide
- Final: http://repo.spring.io/list/release/org/springframework/security/extensions/
- Milestone: http://repo.spring.io/list/milestone/org/springframework/security/extensions/spring-security-saml2/
- Snapshot: http://repo.spring.io/list/snapshot/org/springframework/security/extensions/spring-security-saml2/
- Stackoverflow: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/spring-saml
- Forum: http://forum.spring.io/forum/spring-projects/security/saml
- Commercial: email@example.com
- Online demo: http://saml-federation.appspot.com/