Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
pluginsAPI to support extensions of the editor using the draft-js-plugins architecture (#83, #171).
This new API makes it possible to build much more advanced extensions to the editor than ever before, such as autocompletes, linkify, custom blocks, custom toolbars, and more. Read the release blog post to learn more about the motivation for those new APIs.
- Add data reset parameter to
- Add ability to disable or customise the editor toolbar with
- Add ability to add a toolbar below the editor with
- Add support for Markdown shortcuts for inline styles, e.g.
_for italic, etc (#134, #187). View the full list of keyboard shortcuts.
- Enable list continuation on Enter for custom
*-list-itemblocks. All that’s required is for the block type to end with