sprintly-mode is a small mode for http://sprint.ly/, a project management tool. It is a work in progress and pull requests and github issues are accepted.
- List your tickets.
Future feature ideas
- Group your tickets based on status.
- Nagivate to tickets.
- Auto-complete inside a magit-commit buffer for ticket ids. ie # key will open auto complete.
- Create new tickets from within emacs.
- Create branch of repository for working on a given feature.
- Support for multiple products.
- You need to find out your own user id. I did this by poking around in the json api.
M-x package-install sprintly (setq sprintly-email "firstname.lastname@example.org" sprintly-api-key "long-hex-here" sprintly-product-id 9999 sprintly-user-id "123456789")