Brackets Color Palette
- Select color codes from images directly.
- Hex, RGB(a), HSL(a) are the available color models.
- Copy colors to clipboard instead of pasting in editor.
How To Install
- Search for
Brackets Color Palette.
Clone this repository in your extensions directory.
How To Use
- View an image in brackets.
- Right click on the filename in project tree and open
- OR: Click the palette icon in the toolbar.
- OR: Open
Color Palettefrom View menu.
- OR: Press
- Open your CSS file.
- Hover on the image and click on your desired colors from the image, the colors will be added to editor.
Third Party Tools
Copyright (c) 2014 Amin Ullah Khan
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.