A web application that tracks games played.
- sqlalchemy 1.1
You'll need to create a
config.py file, which specifies configuration details, such as
authentication information. A sample configuration file can be found at
Starting the Server
Start the server with
run.py. By default it will be accessible at
make the server world-accessible or for other options, see
If you're having trouble configuring your sever, I wrote a blog post explaining how you can get Flask, uWSGI, and Nginx working together.
Bugs and Feature Requests
- More/less toggles should be in line with filters when they are visible (not below)
- Whenever tags are displayed, make them links to bring up all games that have plays with that tag
- Allow user to select sort order for plays and games, and this preference should persist (cookie?)
- On pages with... pages, display the current page number and total number of pages
- Allow admins to upload images in addition to providing links
- User management (change email address, name, password, forgot password)
- Allow users to make their plays public (what would this look like?)
- For games not in Giant Bomb, provide a way to link them to Giant Bomb?
- Sign up and other user management functions are not supported via LDAP
This work is licensed under Creative Commons BY-SA 4.0.
JQuery and JQuery UI elements included under the MIT "Expat" License.
Remember: GitHub is not my CV.