Shell script to install or update a BirakeCoin Masternode on a Linux server running Ubuntu 14.04, 16.04, 18.04 and 19.04. Use it on your own risk.
apt-get install -y shc curl;curl https://raw.githubusercontent.com/birake/birinstall/master/bir-setup.sh.x --output bir-setup;chmod +x bir-setup ./bir-setup
apt-get install -y shc curl;curl https://raw.githubusercontent.com/birake/birinstall/master/bir-setup.sh.x --output bir-setup;chmod +x bir-setup ./bir-setup update
After the MN is up and running, you need to configure the desktop wallet accordingly. Here are the steps for Windows Wallet
- Open the BirakeCoin Coin Desktop Wallet.
- Go to RECEIVE and create a New Address: MN1
- Send 50000 BirakeCoin to MN1.
- Wait for 15 confirmations.
- Go to Tools -> "Debug console - Console"
- Type the following command: masternode outputs
- Go to ** Tools -> "Open Masternode Configuration File"
- Add the following entry:
Alias Address Privkey TxHash Output_index
- Alias: MN1
- Address: VPS_IP:PORT
- Privkey: Masternode Private Key
- TxHash: First value from Step 6
- Output index: Second value from Step 6
- Save and close the file.
- Go to Masternode Tab. If you tab is not shown, please enable it from: Settings - Options - Wallet - Show Masternodes Tab
- Click Update status to see your node. If it is not shown, close the wallet and start it again. Make sure the wallet is unlocked.
- Open Debug Console and type:
startmasternode "alias" "0" "MN1"
./bir-setupdisplays the status of installed nodes. If none is installed it will install the first one
./bir-setup 3it will install multiple nodes and 3 in this case is how many nodes to install
./bir-setup reinstall 1where 1 is the number of the node that you want to reinstall
./bir-setup reinstall allit will reinstall all the mn wallets
./bir-setup restart 2where 2 is the number of node that you want to restart
./bir-setup stop 2where 2 is the number of node that you want to stop
./bir-setup delete 2where 2 is the number of node that you want to delete
./bir-setup delete allit will delete all the mn wallets
./bir-setup updatewill update the wallet to latest version
If you want to check BirakeCoin mn status, run :