Welcome to Mako !
Git Repository Info
Mako's Git Repo is available at the following locations!
- Github - Mako is now now part of the SQLAlchemy organization
Other mirrors, may change without notice:
Mako Syntax Highlighters
- emacs mmm-mode
- emacs web-mode
- UliPad has a Mako plugin
- Mako.tmbundle.zip TextMate Bundle
- Mako.zip Sublime Text 2 Package (based on the TextMate Bundle above with minor changes/additions)
- GEdit Syntax Highlighting
- Netbeans 6.7 syntax highlighting for .mako files (not very tested)
- Netbeans 6.5.1 syntax highlighting for .mako files (not very tested)
- SciTE includes support for mako if you set 'lexer.html.mako=1' in 'SciTEGlobal.properties'
- TextWrangler & BBEdit
Mako Connectors for Django
Want to use Mako as Django's templating language? There are several connectors on PyPI:
- django-mako-plus adds Mako templating, view routing via a simple url convention, and a number of other "pluses". The DMP features have been compared with some conventions available in Rails.
- djmako is a lightweight connector that adds Mako as a standard template engine in settings.py.
- djangox-mako is also a lightweight connector to run Mako templates.