The first beta for our 3.10.0 release series!
- Basic dbhub.io integration
- Many plot improvements (NULL values, progress dialog, remember settings, better colours, and bug fixes)
- Better table editing (foreign key editor, toggling the WITHOUT ROWID flag, temporary tables, ...)
- Better Import CSV dialog. It can now handle multiple CSV files at once
- Improved Index dialog and better index handling in general
- Better handling of virtual tables
- Filter improvements (ranges, NULL search)
- The usual improvements to the grammar parser
& many, many other enhancements + bug fixes
- All builds (both Windows and MacOS X) include SQLCipher for strong encryption.
- The version of SQLCipher included is a bit old. Our next beta or Release Candidate will include the newest version.
- The initial DBHub.io (remote dock) code still needs work, but should be ok to try in the next beta or Release Candidate.
Please report any/all bugs you find.