Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
The first beta for our 3.10.0 release series!
- Basic dbhub.io integration
- Many plot improvements (NULL values, progress dialog, remember settings, better colours, and bug fixes)
- Better table editing (foreign key editor, toggling the WITHOUT ROWID flag, temporary tables, ...)
- Better Import CSV dialog. It can now handle multiple CSV files at once
- Improved Index dialog and better index handling in general
- Better handling of virtual tables
- Filter improvements (ranges, NULL search)
- The usual improvements to the grammar parser
& many, many other enhancements + bug fixes
- All builds (both Windows and MacOS X) include SQLCipher for strong encryption.
- The version of SQLCipher included is a bit old. Our next beta or Release Candidate will include the newest version.
- The initial DBHub.io (remote dock) code still needs work, but should be ok to try in the next beta or Release Candidate.
Please report any/all bugs you find.