The second beta for our 3.10.0 release series!
- Further updated translations
- Much improved dbhub.io integration
- Much easier to use list and upload databases
- The database licence, public/private setting, and a commit message can be set in the upload dialog
- Try to avoid uploading files over ~100MB in size for now though, as we're investigating a bug around larger sized DB4S
- ... several other minor bug fixes
- All builds (both Windows and MacOS X) include SQLCipher for strong encryption.
- The version of SQLCipher included is a bit old. We're waiting for the next official SQLCipher release so it can be included.
Please report any/all bugs you find.