DB Browser for SQLite 3.5.1
This release fixes some important issues which showed up in v3.5.0 (just over a week ago).
Also, the embedded version of SQLite on MacOS X has been updated to version 220.127.116.11, matching the windows version.
- Default Location field can't be changed in v3.5.0 on OSX - #197 (thanks to @Samir-Aguiar)
- Crash when a table name is empty - #194 (thanks to @MKleusberg)
- CSV Import bug - final row being missed - #193 (thanks to @rp-)
- Attach database when main is encrypted - #174 (thanks to @MKleusberg)
- Failure to delete some SQLite entries (.s3db) - #172 (thanks to @MKleusberg)
- The MacOS X release has two potential downloads
- One download uses "standard" SQLite (v18.104.22.168)
- The other download uses SQLCipher (v3.2.0) to give encryption support for your SQLite databases
- You only need to download one of them, not both