Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This release fixes some important issues which showed up in v3.5.0 (just over a week ago).
Also, the embedded version of SQLite on MacOS X has been updated to version 188.8.131.52, matching the windows version.
- Default Location field can't be changed in v3.5.0 on OSX - #197 (thanks to @samir-aguiar)
- Crash when a table name is empty - #194 (thanks to @MKleusberg)
- CSV Import bug - final row being missed - #193 (thanks to @rp-)
- Attach database when main is encrypted - #174 (thanks to @MKleusberg)
- Failure to delete some SQLite entries (.s3db) - #172 (thanks to @MKleusberg)
- The MacOS X release has two potential downloads
- One download uses "standard" SQLite (v184.108.40.206)
- The other download uses SQLCipher (v3.2.0) to give encryption support for your SQLite databases
- You only need to download one of them, not both