DB Browser for SQLite 3.9.1
*Update 2017-05-14* - Due to popular request, we've added a Windows XP compatible version. If you're using WinXP, you'll want "DB.Browser.for.SQLite-3.9.1v2-winXP.exe".
This is a small release that prepares the terrain for a new upcoming feature called DBHub
DBHub.io was recently announced.
Future releases of DB Browser for SQLite will optionally be able to save and retrieve your SQLite databases "in the cloud".
- You can enable/disable this new submenu in Preferences.
- Fixed default font selected being incorrectly detected - b15c7f2, 49786e1 (thanks to @innermous and @justinclift)
- Increased custom Page Size upper limit - e12e043 (thanks to @MKleusberg)
- Fixed program not being able to uninstall from "Programs and Features" in Windows 7 - 90c094e (thanks to @justinclift)
- Fixed executing current line action incorrectly logging the entire SQL - 55d8905 (thanks to @revolter)
- Added HTML entities escaping in output when executing SQL - b9dd11d (thanks to @innermous)
- Fixed Indexes with spaces around their name not being able to be deleted - 8be2c54 (thanks to @MKleusberg)
- Removed quotes around content when a single cell is copied - 8c510ff (thanks to @revolter)
- Help button should not be present in Windows title bar - #796 (thanks to @schdub)
- Updated Russian translation - #795 (thanks to @schdub)
- Updated Spanish translation - #794, #801 (thanks to @lulol)
- Updated German translation - #798 (thanks to @FriedrichFroebel)
- Updated Korean translation - #797 (thanks to @progh2)
- Updated Brazilian Portuguese translation - #802 (thanks to @mafagafogigante)