What's the problem (or question)?
Do you have an idea for a solution?
How can we reproduce the issue?
1. 2. 3. 4.
What are the running context details?
- Installation method (e.g.
- Client OS (e.g.
Microsoft Windows 10)
- Program version (
python sqlmap.py --versionor
sqlmap --versiondepending on installation):
- Target DBMS (e.g.
Microsoft SQL Server):
- Detected WAF/IDS/IPS protection (e.g.
- SQLi techniques found by sqlmap (e.g.
- Results of manual target assessment (e.g. found that the payload
query=test' AND 4113 IN ((SELECT 'foobar'))-- qKLVworks):
- Relevant console output (if any):
- Exception traceback (if any):