A curated list of awesome open-source applications made with Node.js. See Awesome Node.js for a curated list of packages and resources.
- Keystone (website) - The open source framework for developing database-driven websites, applications and APIs. Built on Express and MongoDB.
- Pencilblue (website) - Business Class Content Management.
- Apostrophe (website) - Apostrophe is a CMS framework that supports in-context editing, schema-driven content types, flexible widgets, and much more.
- HashBrown (website) - Remote, multilingual, multi-project, multi-environment CMS using customisable content and field schemas.
- Strapi (website) - Open source Node.js ecosystem to build, deploy and manage your own API.
- Enduro.js (website) - Minimalistic, flat-file, full-fledged cms that gets your website running in minutes.
- Raneto (website) - Markdown powered Knowledgebase for Nodejs
- TelescopeJS (website) - Telescope Nova is a free, open-source app platform built with React and powered by Meteor on the back-end. Nova provides simple building blocks such as posts, comments, forms, and modals, and makes it easy to quickly customize them to build modern, social web apps.
- Shield (website) - Shields badge specification, website and default API server.
- David-www (website) - David helps keep your project dependencies up to date.
- JSON-server - Get a full fake REST API with zero coding in less than 30 seconds (seriously).
- Mongo-Express - Web-based MongoDB admin interface, written with express.
- Eve (website) - Eve is a set of tools to help us think. Currently, these tools include: a temporal query language, a compiler, and a database.
- Hotel - Start your dev servers from your browser and get local domains in seconds.
- Hackathon Starter - A boilerplate for Node.js web applications.
- Node-RED - A visual tool for wiring the Internet of Things
- nscm - An open-source CLI tool for working with NodeSource Certified Modules
- Atom (website) - Fully hackable text editor using Chrome.
- Visual Studio Code (website) - An Electron based text editor created by Microsoft.
- Ghost (website) - A simple, powerful publishing platform.
- Hexo (website) - A fast, simple & powerful blog framework.
- Reptar (website) - Powerful, modern, and flexible static site generator.
- Cloud Commander(website) - Orthodox web file manager with console and editor.
- MyDrive - Self Hostable Fully Featured Google Drive Clone, using MongoDB, Typescript, Amazon S3/Filesystem, and Express.
- Habitica (website) - A habit tracker app which treats your goals like a Role Playing Game.
- moeda - A foreign exchange rates and currency conversion using cli.
- TimeOff Management (website) - Simple yet powerful absence management software for small and medium size business.
- Gadael (website) Leave management software with french work regulations support.
- Basic Hospital Information Management Application (website) - Hospital management suite for the developing world.
- Agile GPS - Real-time fleet tracking software
- NASA's Open MCT (website) - A web based mission control framework.
- MIRNet-TFJS - An application ehich uses Machine Learning in your browser to enhance low-light images upto a great extent.
- A Guide to E-Commerce for Node.js Developers - Using Node.js to build your online store (tutorial included with KOA.js).
- PokéDex Go Messenger Bot (website) - A Pokédex Messenger Bot for Pokémon Go to easily find Pokémon and their strenghts & weaknesses.
- System Discord Bot (website) - A Moderative and user-friendly Discord bot.
- Countly (website) - Open source, mobile & web analytics and marketing platform for Android, iOS and web.
This project is under the CC0 1.0 license