Version 0.5.2 (2019-11-22)
- Fix: Properly honor target
-sourceversion when generating the
@Generatedannotation on sources.
Version 0.5.1 (2019-10-28)
- New: Support incremental annotation proessing in inflation inject (previously it was only supported by assisted inject).
- Fix: Change annotations to class retention to actually allow incremental annotation processing to work.
Version 0.5.0 (2019-08-08)
- New: Support incremental annotation processing.
- Fix: Explicitly sort generated module bindings to ensure stable output and avoid recompilation.
- Fix: Support nested
Version 0.4.0 (2019-04-05)
- New: Other annotation processors using this tool as a library can now specify factory superinterfaces with any type, not just a class.
- Fix: Allow duplicates for provided dependencies. Dagger does not prohibit this so neither should this tool.
Version 0.3.3 (2019-03-07)
- Fix: Support
@AssistedModules which are generated by other annotation processors.
Version 0.3.2 (2018-11-27)
- Relax the message for when zero assisted parameters or zero provided parameters were used from being an error to a warning. While assisted injection isn't needed in either of those cases, nothing actually prevent it from still working.
Version 0.3.1 (2018-11-19)
- Fix: Honor abstract factory methods which come from supertypes.
- Fix: Support generic use in factory parameters and return type.
Version 0.3.0 (2018-10-16)
- New: Allow multiple assisted parameters of the same type. This also brings validation that all parameter names in the factory match those of the constructor. Without this, there is no way to correctly match arguments when multiple of the same type are present.
- New: Validate that modules annotated with
@InflationModuleactually include the generated module in their
- New: Include a
@Generatedannotation which is appropriate for the target JDK on all generated code.
- Fix: Mark invalid usages of
@Assistedat compile time:
- Cannot be used on a non-constructor parameter.
- Cannot be used on a constructor without
- Cannot be used on a constructor which is annotated with
- Fix: Inflation injection now validates that targets are subtypes of View rather than generating code which fails to compile.
- Fix: Support injection of primitives by boxing them when generating a
- Fix: Generate correct code for types which are nested inside others.
Version 0.2.1 (2018-09-04)
- Fix: Ensure the generated Dagger 2 module is public if the user-defined module is public.
Version 0.2.0 (2018-08-20)
- New: Android view-inflation injection! Inject dependencies into your custom views as constructor parameters while still allowing inflation from XML.
- Fix: Factory parameter order is no longer required to match constructor parameter order.
- Fix: Requesting a
Provider<T>injection now works correctly.
- Fix: Duplicate assisted or provided dependencies now issue a compiler error.
- Fix: Validate visibility of the type, constructor, and factory prior to generating the factory. This produces a better error message instead of generating code that will fail to compile.
Version 0.1.2 (2017-07-19)
- Fix: Support creating parameterized types.
Version 0.1.1 (2017-07-03)
- Fix: Ensure annotation processors are registered as such in the jar.
Version 0.1.0 (2017-07-02)
Initial preview release.