Clone this wiki locally
# 0.2.0 - April 23, 2012
- Default dashboards powered by Cubism.
- UDP support for posting events.
- Create event and metric collections automatically.
- HTTP GET for events, with more powerful parameters (e.g., ?limit=1 for most recent).
- Meta events for logging: cube_request and cube_compute.
- Improved collectd integration (better event representation, faster, 5.0.2 support).
- Replace 20-second tier with 10-second tier; remove week and year tiers.
- /types endpoint for querying known event types.
- Event streaming now shares polling loops across clients for greater efficiency.
- Serialized metric computation by event type (avoids redundant computation).
- Automatic retry on error for emitters, collectors and evaluator.
- More precise metric invalidation to greatly improve performance.
- Removed (buggy)
- WebSocket endpoints report end event when all results have been sent for a given query.
- Event stream delay can be customized (useful if there is lag collecting events, e.g., via replication).
- MongoDB authentication.
- Bug fixes.
# 0.1.0 - January 18, 2012
- HTTP GET for metrics.
- 20-second tier.
- Node 0.6.x support.
- Streaming /event/get.
- Update WebSockets to RFC 6455.
- Bug fixes.
# 0.0.1 - September 15, 2011