React Native plugin for In-App Payments SDK
The In-App Payments plugin for Square In-App Payments SDK is a wrapper for the native Android and iOS SDKs and supports the following native In-App Payments SDK versions:
In addition to this README, the following is available in the React Native plugin GitHub repo:
- Getting started guide
- Enable Apple Pay guide
- Enable Google Pay guide
- Technical reference
- Troubleshooting guide
docs- Root directory for all documentation.
react-native-in-app-payments-quickstart- Root directory of the React Native sample app (with walkthrough).
- Getting started with the example app
- Android minSdkVersion is API 24 (Nougat, 7.0) or higher.
- Android Target SDK version: API 28 (Android 9).
- Android Gradle Plugin: 3.0.0 or greater.
- Xcode version: 9.1 or greater.
- iOS Base SDK: 12.0 or greater.
- Deployment target: iOS 12.0 or greater.
In-App Payments SDK requirements and limitations
- In-App Payments SDK cannot issue refunds. Refunds can be issued programmatically using the Refunds API or manually in the Square Dashboard.
- Quick start React Native app: You can learn how the In-App-Payments React Native plugin is used by getting started with the example app, a quick-start React Native app that lets you take a payment after completing 6 setup steps.
- Quick start backend app: The In-App Payments Server Quickstart takes the nonce created by the React Native app and uses it to create a payment credited to your Square account. Use this backend sample to quickly create a complete payment flow.
Copyright 2019 Square Inc. Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.