A process for polling Resque status from Redis and sending it to Graphite.
Global stats are available for the following metrics:
- resque.workers - number of workers (idle or otherwise).
- resque.working - number of active workers.
- resque.failing - number of unresolved failed jobs
- resque.failed - total number of failed jobs, ever.
- resque.processed - total number of processed jobs, ever.
For example, to plot the number of processed jobs over time:
Per-queue stats are also available. For example, for the queue "low":
- resque.low.pending - number of pending jobs.
- resque.low.working - number of active workers.
Per-host stats are also available. For example, for host1:
- host1.resque.workers - number of workers (idle or otherwise).
- host1.resque.working - number of active workers.
For example, to plot the utilization for host1: