Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Custom Events fixed
- Mirror Fixed
- Temporary/read only song loading added
- Copy-crash fixed
- note sorting fixed
- offset adjustment fixed
- some other bugs fixed probably
- autoupdater (hopefully) repaired
- buggy bookmarks
- crash when attempting to load larger songs on some machines fixed.
- new bugs added
- Performance update: Number of notes/events/length of song no longer/lightly plays a role in performance
- Ctrl + click selection overhauled to box select
- Alt + scroll to adjust wall length
- Walls now extend lower to show there is no accommodation for mid-level notes on crouch walls.
- Slice sound timing adjusted(sorry quack mappers, not yet)
- Sort songs by Name/Time
- Search bar for song selection
- Companion plugin "MediocreLoader" to start songs within Beat Saber. Automatically installed from within editor.
- Strobe lighting placement
- RGB events added for ChromaToggle, consult in-editor manual for keybinds
- More modes for ChromaToggle
- Ctrl+F now correctly listed as fake walls hotkey
- Editor scale works again
- Nice Environment looks like Nice Environment
- Esc opens menu in editor
- a bunch of other bug fixes, i don't keep a good log of this stuff so it's hard to remember. it's like a game, an easter egg hunt, go find stuff i forgot to say here.
- new bugs
Fixes a critical bug where setting note jump speed would overwrite your last opened difficulty.
some UI updates
dots are no longer completely ignored in double same direction checker
Read the front page of this thing. https://github.com/squeaksies/MediocreMapper
or just don't. The less-descriptive manual is in editor. But consult the front page if you have questions.