What is Squidex??
Squidex is an open source headless CMS and content management hub. In contrast to a traditional CMS Squidex provides a rich API with OData filter and Swagger definitions. It is up to you to build your UI on top of it. It can be website, a native app or just another server. We build it with ASP.NET Core and CQRS and is tested for Windows and Linux on modern browsers.
Read the docs at https://docs.squidex.io/ (work in progress) or just check out the code and play around.
How to make feature requests, get help or report bugs?
Please join our community forum: https://support.squidex.io
Current Version Roadmap: https://trello.com/b/KakM4F3S/squidex-roadmap
- Visual Studio Code or Visual Studio 2017
- Node.js (development only)
- .NET Core SDK (Already part of Visual Studio 2017)
Core Team and Founders
- Qaisar Ahmad Interaction Designer, Pakistan
- Sebastian Stehle Software Engineer, Germany (currently Sweden)
- civicplus (Avd6977, dsbegnoce): Google Maps support, custom regex patterns and a lot of small improvements.
- cpmstars: Asset support for rich editor.
- guohai: FTP asset store support, Email rule support, custom editors and bug fixes.
- pushrbx: Azure Store support.
- razims: GridFS support.
- sauravvijay: Kafka Rule action.
Please create issues to report bugs, suggest new functionalities, ask questions or just share your thoughts about the project. We will really appreciate your contribution, thanks.
Although Squidex is free it is also available as a Saas version on https://cloud.squidex.io.