A Flask app demonstrating the usage of Sphinx Web Support.
How to Use?
In the following steps, I am assuming that you copied sphinxweb to /var/www/sphinxweb and cd to it.
Install the requirements
pip install -r requirements.txt
Edit settings.py and update SERVER_NAME, EMAIL_HOST_USER and EMAIL_HOST_PASSWORD
Build the docs and database
Run the development server
If you want to use a production server like Apache:
- Install and enable mod_wsgi module
- Change the ServerName and paths in deploy/sphinxweb.apache.conf
- Copy deploy/sphinxweb.apache.conf to /etc/apache2/sites-enabled
- Restart apache2
If you want to use a production server like Nginx:
- Install Nginx, uWSGI and Supervisor
- Copy deploy/sphinxweb.supervisor.conf to /etc/supervisor/conf.d
- Change the ServerName and paths in deploy/sphinxweb.nginx.conf
- Copy deploy/sphinxweb.nginx.conf to /etc/nginx/sites-enabled
- Restart Supervisor and Nginx