A thin wrapper around common libraries used in our CLI apps (
pprof) to reduce boilerplate code and help in being more homogeneous with respect how our CLI work and look like.
- Struct tags to specify command names and descriptions (see below).
- Default version subcommand.
- Default completion subcommand for bash completion.
- Flags and environment variables to setup logging with src-d/go-log.
- Flags and environment variables to setup a http/pprof endpoint.
- Signal handling.
For further details, look at
Apache License Version 2.0, see LICENSE.