Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- #256: Statement cacher can now be disabled on demand. This is not recommended for regular use as it degrades performance, use only if you need it.
- #214 due to the changes introduces in a bugfix, now infinitely nested saves are supported!
- #215 unique constraint in schema generation with
- Reduced the allocations and memory consumption of inserts, updates and deletes in more than a half in almost all cases.
- When checking if an implicit foreign key equals the column it corresponds to, make sure the nullability of such foreign key is irrelevant because the correct one is the one in the column. This could cause some migrations to not be generated because the nullability was not property recognized.
- [ #212 ] scanning
byteadoes no longer throw an error. Now
byteaare equivalent, before it was
smallint. Even though this could be considered a breaking change, it has been considered as a bug as it made no sense the way it was before.
- Document both in the generated code and the README that
RemoveXXXfunctions must not have that
XXXrelationship empty for them to work as expected.