Releases · src-d/go-kallax
- Fixed ULID generation on low time resolution systems (e.g. MS Windows) (thank you @smola)
- #256: Statement cacher can now be disabled on demand. This is not recommended for regular use as it degrades performance, use only if you need it.
Debug() instances now propagate to transaction stores.
kallax gen now deletes a previously generated file before attempting to generate the new one.
- #252: Added a warning about particular behaviour of UUID pointers.
- CLI errors (
migrate) are not silent anymore.
do not remove the first field in updates
Signed-off-by: Miguel Molina <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- #214 due to the changes introduces in a bugfix, now infinitely nested saves are supported!
- #215 unique constraint in schema generation with
unique:"true" struct tag
- Reduced the allocations and memory consumption of inserts, updates and deletes in more than a half in almost all cases.
- When checking if an implicit foreign key equals the column it corresponds to, make sure the nullability of such foreign key is irrelevant because the correct one is the one in the column. This could cause some migrations to not be generated because the nullability was not property recognized.
- [ #212 ] scanning
bytea does no longer throw an error. Now
bytea are equivalent, before it was
smallint. Even though this could be considered a breaking change, it has been considered as a bug as it made no sense the way it was before.
- Document both in the generated code and the README that
RemoveXXX functions must not have that
XXX relationship empty for them to work as expected.
- #205 fixed a small issue that prevented the use of
Count in some cases