MongoDB Azure Single Server Integration
Welcome to MongoDB on Azure!. This is a prototype to have a single instance of MongoDB 1.8.1 working on Azure. If 2 instances of MongoWorkerRole are chosen the 2nd instance acts as a warm standby ready to takeover if the 1st is shutdown or dies.
- MongoAzure - DLL containing helper methods to access MongoDB in an Azure environment
- MongoWorkerRole - An Azure worker role that launches mongod
- MvcMovie - An Azure web role that is a sample app that demonstrates connecting and working with Mongo on Azure
- Mongo binaries - MongoDB 1.8.1 and official 10gen C# driver 1.1
- .Net 4.0.
- Visual Studio 2010 SP1
- Windows Azure SDK 1.5
- Windows Azure Tools for Visual Studio 2010 1.5
- Open MongoAzure.sln from Visual Studio 2010 and build
- Sridhar Nanjundeswaran email@example.com