For the lack of a fancy name, I shall call this Voting System VS-3. (3 for no apparent reason). VS-3 is a simple nw.js based offline voting system.
VS-3 has been used glitch free in Students' Gymkhana General Elections '15, Hall 8 HEC Elections, Hall 4 HEC Elections and Hall 2 HEC Elections.
- The application can be configured by modifying scripts/main.js.
- Install dependencies.
$ npm install $ bower install
Replace the first line in ./lib/bootswatch-dist/css/bootstrap.min.js with a comment if you want to use this offline. (The first line loads a font-file from Google CDN.)
Run the following command to build binaries for win64 and linux64 in the build/ directory.
$ npm run build
- Use the corresponding binaries in build/iitk-general-elections.
$ npm test
- This project is licensed under MIT LICENSE
- The sounds are in Public Domain
- The images have been taken with permission of the candidates