Named for its function as a clearinghouse for event-related data, Clear is largely a glorified database frontend with features specifically designed to reduce the amount of busywork involved in managing your event.
Tasks on Clear largely fall into two categories: changing event configuration, and managing attendees. Some example tasks:
- See your current registrations and statistics; download an attendee waiver; and partially refund an attendee.
- Add a venue and open registrations.
- Send an email to all attendees, all past attendees, or anyone who's signed up for notifications.
- Generate a promo or scholarship code.
- Add a sponsor.
- Set your shipping address for CodeDay supplies.
- On the morning-of, check in attendees and get an auto-generated kickoff deck.
- Delegate access to any of these features to a volunteer.
- PHP ≥ 7.0.0
- A Raygun account (optional, used for error reporting)
Testing provided by BrowserStack.