Tau is a rule-based Real-time event correlation system.
Data continuously flows through the systems at all times and rules can be dynamically applied to evaluate and act on events.
- Omega - script execution actions for Rules
- Nucleus - single node engine
- REST Command based rule updates
- Counting aggregations
- Single node deployments (Nucleus)
- Provide dockerized deployments (Nucleus / Linea)
- Remove dependencies on Storm to simplify footprint (Linea)
- New user interface for Rule building
- User interface for Rule-Chains
Note: to see breakdown of roadmap items, please checkout issues page: https://github.com/srotya/tau/issues
Please checkout out wiki for more details: https://github.com/srotya/tau/wiki #
Deployment / Download
Docker images for Tau are on Docker Hub and below is a preconfigured Docker file to deploy Tau (single node):
wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/srotya/tau/master/install/configs/docker/docker-compose.yml docker-compose up
Apache 2.0 License
Forked from code originally open sourced under Apache 2.0 License by Symantec corporation.