SharpEdge is an open source content management system developed on the CodeIgniter Framework.
Current Version 3.42.80
PYRO_License - The installer is based off pyro's installer from about a year ago, some bbcode
CODEIGNITER_License - for obvious reasons :D
If someone thinks I missed something please let me know!
Donate to this project, help support development.
- HMVC - Widget Extensions (thanks to wiredesignz) - CodeIgniter 2.2.3 - CodeIgniter (3.0 is currently in testing) Built With
- Built on Ion Auth, with modifications - Language Module - Page System - Widget System - Module System - Menu System - Legacy Support (Depreicated) - Navigation System (New) - User Profiles - Product System - Download System - Video System - Paypal Support (including IPN) - User/Roles and Permissions - Custom User Fields - Template Module to create layout variables - Blog/News System - Gallery System - Slideshow System - Scheduled for Re-Development - Contact Module - Google Analytics - Updater Module - Log Module Modules
- Blog/News Widget - News Widget With Images (Articles with attached article image) - News Photo Slideshow (Slideshow will be replaced soon with a responsive slideshow) - Login Widget - AddThis Widget - Facebook Widget - Twitter Widget - Shopping Cart Widget (This uses the native CI Shopping cart, with changes to make it use ajax requests) - Related Articles Included Widgets
- 4 Widget Locations (Customize those locations in your (theme/template) - Each widget location can have any number of widgets in them (Widget Groups) - 4 Levels of Menu Navigation - 3 Resource URLS for cookieless domains - Attach-able Galleries to News Articles - Attach-able Galleries to Products - Custom Layouts (Designs Per Page, and per module) - Widgets can be code based on HTML based) - Software Updater - At a click of a button SharpEdge can update itself! - StopForumSpam for user signups. (Registrations are checked against the StopForumSpam Database) - Shortcodes (Currently Supporting Gallery and Google Maps) Note Worthy Features
- [ai:gallery id=225] - This displays an entire gallery. All you need is the ID Number of the CATEGORY you want to display. - [ai:single id=50|size=normal|full_size=false|align=left] - This displays a single image - [ai:maps lat=52.373056|lon=4.892222] - Displays a google map using lat and lon - [ai:articles tag=Category|exclude=Category|limit=999|title=Articles] - [ai:grid size=4|class=class|classp=class2] - [ai:endgrid] - [ai:page_parallax id=page_id|close_main=Y|offset=100] - [ai:nav id=menu_id|theme=navbar-default|pos=navbar-fixed-top|type=bar,pills,tabs] - [ai:hide_email name=info|domain=domain.com|type=text,link] Shortcodes
More will be added in coming versions
- PHP 5.3 Or Greater (Tested on 5.4, 5.5 and 5.6) - PHP Must run as the domain user or you may have problems with file uploads and permissions (Such as suphp, fastcgi, etc) - MYSQL 5 or greater, or MariaDB - GD Library 2 - cURL Enabled (Used for the automatic updater) - Apache Compiled with mod_expires,mod_headers,mod_rewrite and mod_deflate (highly suggested) Requirements
Pyro CMS's Admin UI is nice and clean in someways the SharpEdge UI is inspired by this layout. :)
- Simply download the package from the : How do I install it?https://purdydesigns.com/billing/downloads/SharpEdgeV3_42_00.zip - 1a Or you can download from the repo at github! - Unzip the archive somewhere onto your computer - Upload all the files include in the package to your websites html folder (public_html, httpdocs) - 3a Suggested (change the encryption key included in the /sharpedge/config/config.php file) - Create a new database using your control panel on your hosting. - run the installer script included in the package by going to yourwebsite.com/install - Follow the onscreen instructions. (You'll be asked to create your admin login during this process) - Delete the /install folder from the server - that's it, you should be able to login and start using SharpEdge
- If your getting an internal 500 error when running the application. - Open the .htaccess file and remove the deflate and expire headers code from this file. Problems?
Any other problems send me an email or report the issue on github. :)
- To make your own theme folders and build your design in those folders. The Updater will make changes to the default_bootstrap theme when files get updated but your custom themes will go untouched. This will allow you to apply those updates to your themes yourself.
Love to hear it! :)