For a quick overview of the functionality, see http://www.tabulata.info/
A working installation of tabulata including the examples is available at http://tabulata.jit.su/
Source Files Organization
- Node.js server -- blob/master/prototype/app.js
- Calculation engine -- tree/master/prototype/app/engine
- Backend -- tree/master/prototype/app/client/backend
- Interface between Frontend and Backend -- tree/master/prototype/app/interface
- Frontend (GUI) -- tree/master/prototype/app/client/frontend
Installation and Running
Edit the config file prototype/config/config.json, if necessary
Install packages and run node:
npm install node app
- Use a client-side framework for event handling, rendering
- Make WebWorker working again
- Offer results as JSON feed
- Many GUI improvements
- More help when constructing expressions: custom keyboard, especially for tablet users
- Include custom calculation functions
- Use precise Numbers library
GNU Affero General Public License
Copyright (C) 2012 Samuel Rutishauser (firstname.lastname@example.org)
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Affero General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Affero General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU Affero General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.