Batflat was created as a lightweight alternative to heavy and outdated CMS'. Many people use complex solutions for simple pages, unnecessarily. Building this content management system, we focused on simplicity - even novice webmaster adapt his template and writes his own module. To achieve this, we implemented a simple template system and trivial application architecture.
Batflat does not require MySQL database, because all the data are collected in a single file. This provides perfect portability when changing your hosting provider. Just copy all the files from one account to another. That's all. There's nothing to configure or to change. However, if you SQLite does not meet your requirements, you can quickly change the database type thanks to PDO.
What's more, Batflat does not have installation wizard, because there is no such need. Right after uploading a package to an FTP server, Batflat is ready for action! Therefore, the installation process takes as much time as it takes to transfer files ;-)
Each page can have it's own individual name and URL, that makes Batflat SEO friendly. Your site may be available in multiple languages. Currently Batflat supports translation to Polish, English, French, Turkish, Swedish, Russian, Italian, Spanish, Dutch and Indonesian.
Control panel and the default template is fully responsive, which makes it accessible from any mobile device, even on the phone thanks to used CSS framework - Bootstrap. Each of our module is adapted to it.
- SyntaxHighlighter: Simple module based at Prism.js.
- FilesToDownload: Allows you to create a section of files to download on the page or post.
- EmbededVideoPlayer: Allows you to upload the video and its playback in the HTML5 player.
- This is place for link to your module on GitHub ;-)
- Hello: Light and clean theme based on flexbox grid.
- matbatflat: Theme based on Materialize CSS with gulp/SASS support
- Laura : clean and responsive one page portfolio theme
- Thomson :Simple, Minimalistic and Animated Bootstrap 4 Bat Flat CMS Themes
- This is place for link to your theme on GitHub ;-)
We are looking for human resources, especially translators who will help us reach other corners of the world. Contact us if you want to help!
- Eztharia - French translation of website and CMS
- Ladeyshchikov Valery - Russian translation of CMS
- Artem Sharovatov - Russian translation of website
- Birkan Ergüç - Turkish translation of CMS
- Michael Thell - Swedish translation of CMS
- Giuseppe Marino - Italian translation of CMS
- Javier Igal - Spanish translation of website and CMS
- RJ Adriaansen - Dutch translation of CMS
- Komputronika - Indonesian translation of CMS
- Renato Frota - Portuguese translation of CMS