Personal homepage of Sorin Sbarnea
Writing about yourself seems to always be challenge but somehow I need to put something on this page. Mainly I created this site as a blog, where I could share with others some of the things I learn over the time.
As I do like to give back the the community, I am also core contributor or maintainer in few other Python based open source projects like:
- ansible/molecule -- the role testing framework for Ansible
- pytest-molecule - a small plugin I made that enables pytest to detect and run molecule test scenarios.
- selinux - a small python shim library that unlocks access to system python selinux bindings.
- jira - client library and CLI for communicating with JIRA Issue Tracker
- jenkins-job-builder and python-jenkins - used to automate management of Jenkins jobs.
- git-review - the client that eases interaction between git and Gerrit
- doc8 - style checker for RST
You may also want to check the list of tools I use and occasionally fix a bug or two in those too.