Senior B2C Specialist
Award-winning product innovator specialized in consumer technologies and packaged goods. Past clientele includes Milky Way, Kendrick Lamar, Spotify, Google, Blackberry, Procter & Gamble, Thomson Reuters, Playtex Tampons, and Ford Motors.
Data-Driven Decision Making | Key Partnership Development | Product & Feature Launch Planning Client Acquisition & Retention | Corporate Branding & Messaging | Contingency & Crisis Planning Data Gathering & Analysis | Product & Project Management | Risk Assessment & Impact Planning Market Positioning & Growth | Internal Recruitment & Retention | Product Budgeting & Forecasting
Consumer Technology Product Specialist | </ssbramson>
June 2015 ‐ January 2019 | California
Management consulting firm focused on implementing and executing custom-tailored initiatives for high-growth consumer technology organizations, working with C-Suite executives, upper management, and investors.
- Restructured, implemented, and trained client's operations, marketing, technology, and administrative departments to increase overall corporate efficiency and KPI tracking using applications including HubSpot, Zendesk, Intercom, Zapier, Slack, Lucky Orange, Twilio, Jira, Aha-io, Slack, Zapier, StatusPage, Pingdom, Klipfolio, MailChimp, among many others.
- Managed the day-to-day of the client's consumer-facing departments, creating and executing marketing initiatives and trade show experiences and vetting and securing service providers, user interface, and customer relationship management systems.
Marketing & Revenue Officer [at] influencers@
Founder of a boutique marketing agency connecting consumer technology and packaged goods with influential 18 to 30-year-olds by creating experiences that increase brand awareness, customer retention, and product loyalty.
- Oversaw the agency's primary services, including influencer partnerships, evangelist conversion, guerrilla marketing, market research, curating and managing social communities, conversation monitoring, event staffing, experimental experiences, and pop-up events.
- Within the first twelve months of operation, secured $500,000 in client contracts and maintained a monthly profit margin of over 70% per client.
- Grew the agency to an in-house staff of 22 full-time employees and over 200 independent contractors throughout the United States, without outside investors.
- Created and implemented the on-campus experience for the Verge Campus Tour featuring Kendrick Lamar and Steve Aoki, which resulted in millions of organic impressions and over 250,000 in-person students engaged for the tour's sponsors.
September 2011 ‐ April 2015 | Boston, MA
Data & Experience Officer
Subsidiary of influencers@, ChatterMob is self-service market research software providing businesses with an affordable alternative to gain reliable and accurate data and insights by asking customized survey-styled questions of specific targeted demographics.
- Implementing the brand's identity and messaging, user acquisition and retention, developing strategic partnerships, user experience, and business development.
- Spearheaded the product launch strategy, resulting in 5,000,000 questions answered, 70,000 organic sign-ups, and 81% user retention.
September 2012 ‐ April 2015 | Boston, MA
Operations Officer Buzz U.
Co-founder of a marketing agency for consumer-packaged brands that want to extend their reach online and on-campus by targeting the most connected student leaders and harnessing peer-to-peer credibility.
- Pioneered the strategy for Fortune 100 consumer-package brands by minimizing free product samples that do not enhance consumer engagement and return on investment, resulting in significant savings for the client's marketing budget.
- Recruited over 1,500 influential female students to prepare for the release of Playtex's Gentle Glide 360 å nd launched the product into that community, garnering immediate results.
- Developed a community in nine months with over 50,000 "ROCKSTARS on CAMPUS" students and converted over 3,000 students into Rockstar Energy Drink representatives.
May 2009 ‐ July 2011 | Boston, MA
- Inbound Marketing | HubSpot
- Frontend Web Development, Nanodegree | Google in partnership with Udacity
- Social Media Customer Management & Care | Word of Mouth Marketing Association
- Word of Mouth & Social Media Management | Word of Mouth Marketing Association
- Inbound Marketing | Word of Mouth Marketing Association
- Scrum Product Owner | Scrum Training Institute
- Scrum Master | Scrum Training Institute
- Equities | Bloomberg
AWARDS & ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
- Rising Business Start | Boston Business Journal
- Future Leaders under 30 Group | Massachusetts Innovation & Technology Exchange
- MITX All-Star Award | Massachusetts Innovation & Technology Exchange
- Most Likeable Entrepreneur | Likeable Media
- Future Forward Award | Future Forward Association