Holographic Cure Light Wounds
Holographic Cure Light Wounds - Illusionist 1, Healing, Illusion
- Circle: Illusionist 1
- Domain: Healing
- School: Illusion
- Verbal Component: Illusio Medicus Primus
- Somatic Component: Drawing a plus-sign in the air with both hands, then poking both index fingers through the center
- Map Range: Touch
- Map-less Range: Melee
- Target: Creature touched
- Duration: 1 minute per caster level
- Saving Throw: Wisdom half (harmless); see text
- Spell Resistance: Yes (harmless); see text
When laying your hand upon a living creature, you create illusory blood, tissues, and organs that give temporary hit points for the duration. The number of temporary hit points is 1d8 points, +1 point per caster level.
If the target receives a true Cure or Heal spell, then the temporary hit points from Holographic Cure are also made true, up to the target's maximum hit points.