Apple Watch Space Game
Repository for our fourth year Gesture-based UI project
This project is a simple proof of concept space shooter game made to be played on an Apple iPone with a paired Apple Watch. The phone provides the visual side of the game while the Watch acts as the controller for said game. The Watch records the users arm rotation and transfers this to the Phone to move the player onscreen.
This game was developed for our fourth year Gesture-based UI project.
- Swift App: XCode workspace
- Demo Video: Short demonstration of the app working.
- Documentation: Pdf outlining architecture, implementations and conclusions.
- Media: Directory containing images used.
Below are screenshots of the app running on the iPhone and the companion app running on the Apple Watch
Links / References
- sprites: https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/templates/tutorials/into-the-space-2d-space-shooter-project-20749
- Animations: https://www.brianadvent.com/spritekit-space-game-explosions/