Materials for INPR 2183: Midterm Mayhem
- The code folder includes python code for both the REST and streaming API.
- Before using this code you will need to register for a Twitter developer account (https://developer.twitter.com/), create an app, and add your API keys to the auth.py file
For the purposes of this course, select Twitter data collected Oct 4-10 is available here. This includes:
- .json.gzip files from the REST API for select senators
- .json.gzip of tweets mentioning select senators from the Streaming API
- .txt files of the text from tweets mentioning select senators