This repository collects the resources and subrepositories used at SUB Göttingen to run a pazpar2 service and and use it in web sites.
- settings-SUB – pazpar2 settings used or tested at SUB Göttingen. In addition to the configuration files, this repository includes as submodules:
- typo3-pazpar2 – A TYPO3 extension to include pazpar2 as a content element in a TYPO3 site. The extension is named »pazpar2« and is also available from TER for comfortable installation via TYPO3’s extension manager.
- pazpar2 – Index Data’s pazpar2 with small patches.
- pazpar2-etc – updated versions of files in pazpar/etc (having those in a separate repository lets us use Index Data’s »pure« pazpar2 repository without having to worry about merging issues).
- pazpar2-access – a simple PHP script to moderate access to pazpar2’s init and settings commands: used to control access based on the user’s IP address based on a service by GBV.
- opac-2-atom – submodule with a simple script to convert Pica Opac XML output to an Atom feed. Used for feed subscriptions created by the pazpar2-neuerwerbungen TYPO3 Plug-In. Probably not interesting for external users.
- the flot graphing libary,
- scripts and XSL to convert from pazpar2’s internal metadata format to RIS and BibTeX.
- Media icons are provided by sub-iconfont which is included as a submodule.
- sub-iconfont – icon font for media types.
This setup and code is used in various SUB Göttingen web sites:
- Library of Anglo-American Culture uses pazpar2 in various places:
- for the metasearch on the main page
- for new acquisitions – uses the pazpar2-neuerwerbungen Plug-In of the pazpar2 TYPO3 extension, subject selection is based on data provided by the nkwgok TYPO3-extension
- for the subject search – subject selection is driven by the nkwgok TYPO3-extension for displaying subject hierarchies
- GEO-LEO likewise:
- vifamath likewise:
- SUB Göttingen homepage: