- MakeRSL 1 Some tools for a make-based Renderman Shader Language development workflow.
- alembic 0 Alembic is an open framework for storing and sharing scene data that includes a C++ library, a file format, and client plugins and applications.
- calling_haskell_from_c 0 Experiment calling haskell functions from c/c++
- number_range 0 C++11 implementation/approximation of the python range() function, currently implemented only for integers.
- omgifol 0 Oh my God! It's full of lumps! A python DOOM WAD library
Repositories contributed to
- alembic/alembic 40 Alembic is an open framework for storing and sharing scene data that includes a C++ library, a file format, and client plugins and applications.
- imageworks/OpenShadingLanguage 386 Advanced shading language for production GI renderers
- mhinz/vim-signify 661 Show a diff via Vim sign column.
- willzhou/oslvim 2 A vim syntax plugin for OpenShadingLanguage
Contributions in the last year 20 total May 22, 2014 – May 22, 2015
Longest streak 2 days August 4 – August 5
Current streak 0 days Last contributed