Application Lifecycle Management
An OpenStack related project designed to make cloud services easier to consume and integrate into your application development process.
Solum is natively designed for OpenStack clouds and leverages numerous OpenStack projects, including Heat, Keystone, Nova, Trove, and more. We value vendor neutrality, open design and collaboration, and leveraging existing solutions where possible. One example is our use of Docker for deployment of containers. Multiple language run-time environments will be supported with a modular "language pack" solution so you can easily run applications written in any language of your choice.
- Free software: Apache 2.0 License. See LICENSE file.
- Documentation: http://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Solum
Getting started with Solum
See the getting_started guide.
- Web-site: http://solum.io/
- Source Code: http://github.com/stackforge/solum
- Wiki: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Solum
- Launchpad: https://launchpad.net/solum
- Blueprints: https://blueprints.launchpad.net/solum
- Bugs: https://bugs.launchpad.net/solum
- Code Reviews: https://review.openstack.org/#q,status:open+solum,n,z
- IRC: #solum at freenode