StackMob Java Client SDK
With the StackMob Java Client SDK, you can integrate StackMob into any Java / JVM application.
Here are some example usages:
- Connect your Android app to your StackMob app (there is also an Android SDK that provides additional Android specific functionality)
- Connect your Java command line utility to your StackMob app
- Connect your Tomcat, JBoss, etc... app to your StackMob app
<dependency> <groupId>com.stackmob</groupId> <artifactId>stackmob-java-client-sdk</artifactId> <version>1.3.5</version> </dependency>
libraryDependencies += "com.stackmob" % "stackmob-java-client-sdk" % "1.3.5"
Commandline (or Ant)
Download the StackMob Java SDK and the dependencies listed below and place them on your CLASSPATH:
Using the SDK
- Check out the full list of tutorials. They're labeled as Android, but they also apply to the Java SDK
- Read the javadocs
We use Github to track issues with the SDK. If you find any issues, please report them here, and include as many details as possible about the issue you encountered.
We encourage contributions to the StackMob SDK. If you'd like to contribute, fork this repository and make your changes. Before you submit a pull request to us with your changes, though, please keep the following in mind:
- Please be sure that your code runs on Android 2.2 and above.
- Please be sure to test your code against live StackMob servers. To do, make sure to set the STACKMOB_KEY and STACKMOB_SECRET env variables (or JVM vars) to your app's key & secret
- If your tests must run with a specific server configuration (ie: specific object model, etc...), please include a descr
Copyright 2011-2013 StackMob
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.