When submitting your pull requests, please do the following to make it easier to incorporate your changes:
- Include unit and/or functional tests that validate changes you're making.
- Run unit tests in the latest IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari and Opera and make sure they pass.
- Rebase your changes onto origin/HEAD if you can do so cleanly.
- If submitting additional functionality, provide an example of how to use it.
- Please keep code style consistent with surrounding code.
There are a few ways to run tests:
- You can run tests in PhantomJS by simply running
gradlew testfrom your favorite shell.
- Run tests with JSTestDriver using
- Point any browser to
≤project dir>/test/TestStacktrace.htmlfor unit tests
- Point your browser to
≤project dir>/test/functional/index.htmlfor more real-world functional tests