Berkeley Eco Engine compare demo
For issues with this repository, please file over at http://github.com/stamen/ecoengine/issues
gem install sass npm install cp .env.json.sample .env.json
gulp scp -prq ./build/. studio.stamen.com:www/berkeley/show/compare/ scp -prq ./build/. studio.stamen.com:www/berkeley/show/compare-[year]-[month]-[day]/
For the URL shortener to work, you will need to get a key for the Google URL Shortener API. The key must be in the .env.json file in the repo root as
Adding vendor JS libraries
bower install [bower package name]
All bower components are bundled into the minified JS for the site. Any required css is wrapped into vendor.css and included in the header
- All JS is linted as you save. Errors can stop JS from being built. Keep you eye on the terminal for errors
- view specific code is in the ./viewJs file and all shared scripts are in the ./js folder.
- All js is included in the footer.
A django/jinja2 compatible template has been added to the root of the build directory. This can be used as a jinja2 include to bring in the markup needed to run this application without the header and footer. The following files need to be linked in the main document:
- css/vendor.css (in the document head)
- css/base.css (in the document head)
- js/ecoengine-compare.min.js (at the bottom of the document body)