RStan is the R interface to Stan.
- mc-stan.org/rstan (online RStan documentation, vignettes)
- Stan documentation (language manual, case studies, and more)
- Ask a question (Stan Forums on Discourse)
- Open an issue (GitHub issues for bug reports, feature requests)
For installation instructions and other tips on getting started with RStan see
Several Stan users have also contributed translations of the RStan Getting Started page:
- RStan Getting Started (French)
- RStan Getting Started (Japanese)
- RStan Getting Started (繁體中文)
- RStan Getting Started (Portuguese)
RStan's source code repository is hosted here on GitHub. Stan's source repository is defined as a submodule. See how to work with stan submodule in rstan repo.
RStan is licensed under GPLv3. The Stan code packaged in RStan is licensed under new BSD.